Why Us » Lee Myles Quick Links » Sounds Like Trouble
Sounds Like Trouble
Nobody knows the normal sounds your vehicle makes better than you. When something changes you’ll probably notice it right away. Any new, strange sound that doesn’t go away should get your immediate attention. Here are ten sounds that are likely to indicate some transmission malfunction.
- Moans or Groans
- Squealing or Screeching
- Hum or Low Whine in Neutral (N) or Park (P)
- Hum or Low Whine in all Drive ranges
- Clank when engaging in Drive (D) or Reverse (R)
- Grating or Rumbling in Gear
- Chatter or Clunk when Starting in Drive (D) or Reverse (R)
Contact Our Center Today!