Hazlet Auto Services » Brakes » Brake service
BRAKE SYSTEM SERVICE
Stop! That’s what is supposed to happen when you step on your brake pedal. You brakes are one of the most important safety features in your vehicle. In time, your brake pads, rotors and calipers can wear causing inadequate stopping distance. When you hear a grinding, squealing noise or a mushy pulsating pedal it’s time to have your brake system looked at. To prevent more costly repairs have your brakes checked regularly.
- Visual inspection of all braking components
- Replace brake pads or brake shoes
- Lubrication of all hardware
- Resurface rotors or drums
- Replace rotors or drums if out of specs.
- Wheel cylinder replacement (if needed)
- ABS diagnosis
- Road test vehicle
EXPERIENCE LEE MYLES TODAY AND BECOME A SATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT